I always cannot sit still and do nothing after i finish painting my nails. While i'm waiting for my nails to dry, suddenly my forehead will itch or my fringe will poke into my eye...and i will be scratching or touching this and that and in the end i will end up with smudges and nicks on my nail polish :((( not cool
So i started looking around for some solution and found the OPI Drip Dry. I asked the local OPI spree-ers from lowyat.net and she quoted me RM36 for the 0.3oz bottle (not including local postage!). And that's where eBay comes in!
So i started searching on eBay and found a seller there with OPI Drip Dry with a starting bid of $0.99! I went crazy and bidded and finally won it at $2.05! :D The retail price for the 0.3 oz bottle is $4.40 (i think). And the service was very fast too! She sent my item out on the very same day i paid for the item. Despite the time zone ...I bought it from bluebeauty168
She sent my item out from Florida on 19th of Jul and it reached me in Malaysia on 26th Jul! That's like less than 10 days!
I did myself a french manicure just now and dripped 2 drops of OPI Drip Dry onto my nails...and by the time i finish applying all 10 fingers, the first finger is already dry to the touch. I dare not put too much pressure on it tho cos the item description says its supposed to be only completely dry in less than 5 mins. Dry to the touch is good enough for me :D
The product didnt really have a distinct smell when applied onto my nails and it feels oily when applied.Well all is good, i hope we are going to have a long and fulfilling relationship. lol
1 comment:
Awesome bid! But is the shipping fee expensive?
Post a Comment