Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Durian from Jalan Tengah

It is now the durian season again in Penang! :) Where else to buy superb durians other than from Balik Pulau right? But then this year, we are just too lazy to drive all the way to Balik Pulau to eat durians :P

Because now, we can buy balik pulau durian from Jalan Tengah itself!
The durians are supposedly from Poh Beng Estate of Balik Pulau. We have bought durians twice from the uncle and they seem ok both times. And the uncle will even "replace" your durian for you if there are any bad durians when he opens it. lol

durian lovers, feast your eyes...


oops it is almost August, i believe the durian season is ending soon! must go grab some durians!

2 comments:

Fish Fish said...

Ah~~~ don't tempt me. Eddie and I have stopped in front of the fresh Thai durian everytime we went to an Asian market. The problem is, it is US$4 per lb during offer. Imagine one will cost us US$70-80, no way we want to waste our money like that. While I was in Canada, my aunt bought for me the frozen one, only CAN$1.20 per lb. Seriously, it is the crappest durian I have ever taste. Bad bad decision!

suituapui said...

How much? I hear the Raja Kunyit or whatever...not cheap at all. RM48 a pack at Jusco supermart or some place.

Related Posts with Thumbnails