Apart from the coastalscents haul,i recently purchased some items from cherryculture too! They were having a storewide summer sale of 20% off! So there goes my paypal money but i just feel so glad that i'm able to buy these cosmetics with money earned thru my blog! Somehow, money earned this way feels like "free money" lol
I walked up to my apartment just now to see this little brown box sitting OUTSIDE my grille O_O thank God this is a pretty safe environment or else i dont know what would have happened to my parcel. I really love the USPS First Class Mail International. Its the cheapest postage (from the US to Malaysia) and it took only around 10 days to reach! Compare it to our beloved Pos Malaysia that left my parcel outside my unit
Went in and happily opened the parcel i did! whee...its like christmas morning!
All nicely packed and bubble wrapped! :)
Clockwise from upper left : my nyx powder blush in natural ($5.00),Amuse lip pencil in disco pink (ONLY $0.50),nyx single eyeshadow in highlight($3.50),nyx single eyeshadow in mermaid green($3.50) and finally the purpose for this purchase...the nyx mosaic powder in "highlighter" shade ($6.75)
So excited! ^_^ hope to wear these to work tomorrow and hope to post reviews soon...hahaha
6 comments:
So nice, people earn money through blog...and SPENDING it. I think I should move to blogspot...or start a new blog. Wordpress doesn't allow ads....
ah stp, i always feel "paiseh" whenever i have to post these makeup-py,girly posts on my blog and have you reading it...its like me talking about my makeup on and on to my dad..lol...but you r the only guy who even bothered to comment on my girly posts..thanks! :D
stp, better still....get your own domain? ;) with the number of visitors to your blog each day i think you can even earn more than me
I have yet to try any NYX! Hey Pink Cotton, I noticed you have a beauty blog too, but seldom update. And you seem to prefer talk about your beauty products haul in this blog too. So, is this a right blog for me to link in my beauty blog? Please let me know.
ohmygosh...if i were in the US i would buy these nyx cosmetics like crazy! :D
they are cheap (even after conversion to RM) and the quality is reall good..slighlyt more expensive than elf but i think it has better quality too..esp the eyeshadows :)
hehehe that was my old beauty blog...but i was too lazy to maintain 2 blogs so now i dump all my makeup talk here too :P
Hey,
Was blogwalking when I saw your blog. :)
How much did you pay in total? Coz was thinking of buying from cherryculture too but I don't know how much they will charge on shipping.
Thanks!
hey there tania,
welcome to my humble blog..lol
well, i paid $9.47 for postage for these 5 items. i think it depends on the weight too, if you were to purchase only lipsticks, i think the postage would be much cheaper.
Post a Comment