If you have seen Kagaya art before you would know what I'm talking about. Kagaya is actually the name of a Japanese artist who draws these spectacular "dream-like" images such as this. And would you believe i actually have been having a "series" of dreams in Kagaya-ic colors!
I was just telling the boyfriend that I sometimes have "Kagaya dreams" the other day and i started by telling him about the "first episode" of the series. LOL. After telling him, I thought i ought to blog this down lest i forget it when i get older next time or when these kagaya dreams stop coming to me :P
First Dream
In the first dream, i dreamt that i was actually wandering around my neighbourhood back in Kuching and i stumbled upon a big white arch. I was with a friend and the weird thing was, i didnt even know who that "friend" was, up until now. But i remembered he was fat (lol!). So we were curious and walked though the arch and as we walked deeper and deeper, the landscape turned into something from a Kagaya image. The blades of grass were a luminous green and the whole landscape suddenly became very surreal.
Second Dream
I dreamt that i was on a beach holiday with my family and we were staying in a chalet. The chalet was supposed to be by the beach but somehow, when i wanted to walk to the beach i had to walk and walk through tall blades of grass (again kagaya-grass) and finally i saw the beach which looked very surreal and very beautiful! There were a lot of people by the beach, picnicking and swimming.
Third Dream
Hola! I iz back in kagaya world. This time i was again on a trip with my family and in this dream we had to drive to somewhere very far away and had to parked somewhere and we had to walk to our destination. And the path through which we have to walk was again very pretty with little blue streams where we stopped by to wash. When we finally reached our chalet, the chalet was actually ON a little stream. I remembered looking out the window of the chalet and i could even see little boats rowing across. It was indeed a very beautiful sight!
Fourth and most current Dream
My fourth and most recent dream came 2 weeks ago. Again it was a holiday by the beach with my family. I don't really know what the landscape was like but i remembered the skies getting very dark and someone said there's going to be a tsunami! We panicked and started climbing up a high mountain. But even when we have reached the peak, the waves still got us! The funny thing was the waves came in a time elapse in between. We were like "uh oh here comes the wave! hold on tight to everyone!" and we would all hold hands and the wave would subside and we'd get a breather. And then another wave would come and this repeats.
It was a stressful dream and needless to say i didnt enjoy it..lol
What do you think? I don't think i've ever dreamed in "series". I don't know for sure whether there were only 4 dreams. I'm only documenting them as i remember them. There could be other smaller dreams about this little kagaya world of mine which did not make an impact. And i did not immediately link all these dreams together. I only started to realize that this beautiful place that i dreamed of could be the same place because of the similarities : luminous green grass, very blue water and skies.
And the other weird thing is, my dreams seem to bring me deeper and deeper into this kagaya world. The first one started with me discovering this world through the archway which is actually just very near to my home in Kuching. Very weird. Let's see if i get any more of these kagaya dreams...




No comments:
Post a Comment