I try to make it a point to cook a "special dish" on Sundays. "Special" as in something that will take me longer than 45 minutes to prepare...lol. So i got the idea to bake one whole chicken leg for each of us last Sunday and this is how it turned out to be
I think it looks great :D but actually it is so easy to do! I just marinade the chicken leg with teriyaki sauce,some pepper, a little bit of black soya sauce and sprinkle with some basil and pop it into the oven to bake for 45 mins. Oh! i forgot that i rub the chicken with olive oil first.
So actually it is pretty healthy right? LOL someone once told me that you can eat as much as olive oil as you want because it is "healthier" i dont know how true it is.
The green salad is just baby butterhead and tomatoes tossed in olive oil and some salt (again "healthy" food..lols) and the not so healthy instant mashed potatoes ..bwahaha
So easy to prepare and yet so yummy!
1 comment:
Oh? You cooked that? Sooooo nice! Now, you will have to cook it for me to enjoy should I happen to hop over to Penang....
Post a Comment