I have heard so much about StrawberryNET but i have never tried purchasing stuff from them until now...
What triggered me into ordering from them? I think it's all because of my hair. hahahaa...i recently permed my hair and I'm so paranoid about my hair losing its curl simply because i spent almost RM400 on it *eeps* So I started searching on the net on best hair products for permed hair and I found a few people recommending the Frederick Fekkai Luscious Curls cream which we of course have not heard of because i don't believe i've ever seen this brand anywhere in Malaysia.
Fate has it that StrawberryNET is carrying quite a huge range of products from Frederick Fekkai so i started browsing. In the end, i couldn't decide between the Frederick Fekkai Luscious Curls Cream and the Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Cream...sooooooooo...i bought BOTH of them..wahahaha
The luscious curls cream is actually travel size because i just wanna try it out. It is really one heck of an expensive hair cream
My total purchase amounted to USD29.50 and guess what??? First time customers with a minimum purchase of USD25 gets TWO free full-sized gifts! They are the ....
Stila perfecting foundation stick!
And the IsaDora lip gloss!
Boy am i happy! :D Best of all, StrawberryNET provides FREE POSTAGE to anywhere in the world for skincare,haircare and makeup! And they also have this ongoing loyalty program where you get more discounts when you buy more from them. I think i'm going to shop more at StrawberryNET in the future :D Their customer service is prompt and efficient and polite. The funny thing is both customer service reps that i dealt with were all guys..lol! And i had a funny little episode with them which I will blog about when i review the Stila foundation stick soon (i hope!)
5 comments:
Hi Pink Cotton -
Thank you for reviewing StrawberryNET.com. We hope that you love your new Federick Fekkai and Tigi products and we can't wait to read you review of the Stila foundation stick.
- Isabelle at StrawberryNET.com
hi isabelle
thanks for visiting my humble blog :)
yes, im very happy with my purchase and the stila foundation stick too! :)
Free shipping? Now that is a good one. I heard about StrawberryNet once, but never checked their website. It seems like they are a company in HK. Federic Fekkai is quite well-known here, I have their samples, but have yet to use. Please let me know what do you think of it.
fish fish : yeh...free shipping worldwide! isnt that great? :)
did you have to like go collect the parcel from the post office? or did they deliver it straight to your address?
Post a Comment