Recently, we just fell in love with Sakae Sushi. I know it is nothing to shout about compared to some true blue gourmet japanese restaurants that you have to pay an arm and a leg or maybe another arm to eat there...the accessability and price of sakae sushi just appeals to us
This is the cheese ummm something ...maki?
i just grabbed anything off the belt that has cheeeeeeeseeeeee. It was pretty ok (RM5.90,red plate) but the thought that the white little thing inside could be raw prawn freaked me out a bit. Due to this rash i've developed since i moved to Penang :( Because i suspected that the culprit could be shellfish and i've stopped eating shellfish since then. uh oh this is turning into a beauty post..lol
Ordering from the kaiten to fill up the growing
2 of each...just perfect! :D at RM29.90
This is my favourite from the lot, the broiled salmon one
the sad thing is, Sakae Sushi is so common here in West Msia but would you believe it is NOT in Kuching (my hometown??). We poor kuchingites had to settle for the sub-par food and service of sushi king. I don't mean to offend, but i rarely step into Sushi King these days as i don't think the food are worth the price and from my past experiences in Sushi King Kuching, the service provided is crap! (i can't say much about the service in Sushi King Penang since like i said ive only been there twice or thrice) Once Sakae opens a branch in Kuching, i m gonna move back! LOL
1 comment:
Ah... I miss the real sushi! Went to one last week with a friend since she was craving for sashimi. The place was really crowded, but the food was ok. Price was not too bad. I guess I can't be too picky.
Post a Comment