This post is just about strawberries so i dont know i why named the post "stawberries and such". There is no "such" only strawberries...lol! but it does sound catchy...maybe someday i will open a cute little pink shop and call it "Stawberries and Such" kekeke
Anyhoo, in view of the our company's "employee wellness" program. We have been having fruit sellers over at our company every Tuesdays for the past few months. It is good though for lazy people like me cos i never wake up early during the weekends to buy fresh fruits from the wet market. Our only source of fruit is from the supermarket...hee...which can be quite expensive. So every Tuesday it's like having a wet market in our company. Last Tuesday, the uncle told me these strawberries are nice...
They are really HUUUUGEE....and they go for RM10 per box. I don't really like to eat strawberries though, i only like to look at them because most of them are sour >.< I thought they would look really nice in photos and i have been neglecting my DSLR so i shared a box with a colleague :D
Look at that giant strawberry! Oh well, RM5 spent in the name of photography. lol



2 comments:
Not a fan. Don't mind with ice cream...but I think I prefer a lot of other things.
yeah...overpriced pretty fruits :)
Post a Comment