Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My experience with pretty ladies

During the weekend I had 2 experiences with 2 different pretty ladies. Lol.

First one:
On Friday night, I was in the cinema and a pretty slim lady walked into our row and sat next to me. When the movie started, I saw her putting up both her legs on the chair and I smelled something smelly. The smelly foot smell. Keke. At first I didn't think it was her but when she moved a bit i could smell another whiff. Fooh! And when she laughed, I smelled smelly mouth smell! Wth! Luckily for me the 2 seats next to us was empty, so we switched over. Keke.

Second scenario:
Last night while having dinner at a coffeeshop, I saw a young pretty lady who was well groomed and quite pretty. And she sat in the table next to ours. Suddenly I saw her take out a pack of cigarettes and i was like oh nooooooo bcos I normally don choose to sit next to a table of smokers. Well, the pretty petite young lady smokes! And in the aircond section of the coffeeshop too! I was pretty pissed

So there! Guys out there, don't judge a book by it's cover. A pretty face doesn't mean everything. Lol



6 comments:

Vampire said...

were they alone? or with bfs?

suituapui said...

I agree. Same with good looking guys - good looks don't mean anything. It's the inner beauty that's important - the beauty of the heart.

Pink Cotton said...

vampire : the first one was with her bf. the 2nd one was with other 2 gal friends who were all equally well groomed

stp : its true.no use getting a guy whos handsome as hell but a player rite? :P

nine.one.eight.one said...

pretty or handsome is a very subjective term. :)

Fish Fish said...

Nice write Pink Cotton! I can't stand anybody who smokes!

Pink Cotton said...

joe : ok let me rephrase, the girls were aesthetically pleasant...lol

fish:lol...totally spoils their image doesnt it once they smoke

Related Posts with Thumbnails