Nowaday, it is quite hard to find GOOD italian food rather ...GOOD pizzas in Kuching...
Pizza Hut really sucks now...instead of pizza i think they serve more like bread with toppings =_=
HATE HATE HATE!!!
So for real authentic Italian food, i guess the only place is now Bella Italia at RH Plaza...
The pasta is alright...above average...but we really love the pizzas there...the thin crispy crust...the generous toppings!...yum!
besides, i really love anchovies on pizzas...wahahaha and thats the only place to find pizzas with anchovies in Kuching :(
4 comments:
Ooo...looks good! Didn't hear of this place when I was there for the Gawai hols?
my fav italian restaurant. Not many people know about it thou.
If u like Salmon then u should go for the Salmon Pasta loaded with Omega3. ;p
Wah.. Bella Italia.. My friend recommends me to go there too cos I like pasta so much I don't know where can I find the most delicious one in Kuching. Hehehe...
How's the price like ah?
hehe to all...
the price for spaghetti/pasta is around RM13-RM20
i think the carbonara was around rm16?adui i've forgotten...
and the pizza price ranges from RM18 to RM20+++
Post a Comment