Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Ouch!!!

Don't you just hate it when you have a PAPER CUT!!!!!!!

arghhh...


it is small...but it sure is a b*tch!!!!....

i really dont know how such a small cut made by such a harmless thing (i.e. paper lah!) can be so painful!

and i remembered i read from Cleo July 2008 issue that if you have a papercut, rub some lip blm or glue on it...and it somehow eases the pain...

i tried putting on my irish cream flavored (yum!) lip balm and it felt better....INSTANTLY!


and the cut doesnt seem that bad after that rite?

14 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

thx for the tip! i also kena a few days ago.. but hor, i dun use lip balm woh.. lip gloss or lipstick can ah?

Par said...

Give me the chills just thinking of the word, paper cut...

Anonymous said...

You too! I also had a paper cut yesterday. It was nothing but a couple of hours late, it started to hurt...and I saw that it had turned red and was beginning to swell. I applied iodine...and today it is better, no more pain.

or2ng3s said...

hee, paper cut ~ very geli. poor pinkie fingers. paper seemed to be harmless, in fact they can harm people. how evil!

Redsponge said...

Yaya, insignificant paper cut but painful! I used to get it when I playing around with paper. Ok, will apply the tips u mentioned next time! Thanks!

MNG said...

Not only painful, somehow it gets itchy too...

I really hate handling unused papers, esp those we just unpack from the packaging...sure kenak wan.

Anonymous said...

Good tip!

Anonymous said...

wah so small finger also u can take such clear pic! and i hate them too.. paper cut i mean n i also kena.. thanks for the tip! i should try next time

Pink Cotton said...

hahaha so many ppl bcome victims of papercut!

Anonymous said...

Excellent tip! Though I am more inclined to use lip balm instead of glue :P

Anonymous said...

I cut paper, not the other way around! kakakakaka

mistipurple said...

eeeeee all the papercut memories come back. *syyyyeeek goes the sound*
hides under blanket.

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

gua pun tak suka itu paper cuts...
sometimes when u kena u din even know till u go wash ur hands...

the pain is worst than a deeper cut
ahahha

13th Panda said...

I always got cut from paper also! thanks for the tips! didn't know got such handy remedy for papercuts

Related Posts with Thumbnails