Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Girl's Worst Enemy

I have been thinking hard about getting this little monstrous thing for a while now...until last night when i finally made the decision to just go ahead and buy it!

No looking back now...the little monster is sitting right under my bed and i hope we would be best of friends soon...

Take a look at my new found friend...


hehehe...its a weighing machine! A girl's worst nightmare...

well not always a nightmare if it shows me some good results but after a heavy meal...it is most certainly not my FRIEND!!!

i was thinking hard about getting one because i know i won't be able to resist weighing myself everytime i have a meal...heck! i've weigh myself 3 times in the past 1 hour 'x'

the agony!

p/s anyone noticed its PINK??? ^_^

8 comments:

Par said...

I like the color.
I usually buy the digital one because it's easier to read.

Eryn said...

Cunn or not one? Mine not cunn lei. My friends said it's lighter compared to their weighing machines!!! Meaning I'm fatter la. Sobss. >____<

Redsponge said...

kekeke...i am so used to be put on the scale now. ;p

MNG said...

I noticed it's pink and I also noticed that it is not cun...the needle is pointing wrongly (unless it's the angle of the photo taking)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... I just wanted to say "Wah.. The machine also has to be pink ah?" *LOL*

Anonymous said...

I can't read...cos my tummy gets in the way! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Pink Cotton said...

ms__2 be:hi! but digital ones are so much mroe expensive :(

eryn:hahaha...dono sometimes cun sometimes not 'x'

red sponge:for u every kg gain is a happy thing hor?

papercrazy:that one haven adjust mah

ah lost:kekeke of cos!

suituapui:hahaah thats a good one...ask someone to read for u lor

mistipurple said...

lol at suituapui.
er.. me too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails