Pages

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Money!!!

Writing paid posts has finally paid off!

I managed to sell off $65 worth of USD in exchange for RM last Friday...


I opt to sell off my paypal funds in order to get RM in return...or else, paypal money is pretty much useless to me :(

So...who wants paypal funds??? :P

and just now...i got this in the mail!



hehehe cheque from Nuffnang...my very first one!

pathetic compared to those big earners...but hey! this is a great starting step to me earning money from my blog yah??? I love you http://www.pinkcotton.blogspot.com/!!! mUAKS!

p/s I've just updated my other 2 blogs Pink Cotton's Shopping Finds (<--GIRLY STUFF!!!) and Kuching Food Blog. Feel free to visit :)

4 comments:

Redsponge said...

wah this dory, really pandai earn money 'x'!€

Anonymous said...

Save some...to give me a treat when I go Kuching! Me so kesian...not a cent!!!

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

you you you so early cash out d ah...
i tunggu dia reach 100bucks baru cash out ahhaha...

Anonymous said...

Wah.. So much money at once !! Heheheh.. I also want O_O

Related Posts with Thumbnails