Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

How to get your PageRank back

A while back when i started to write PayPerPosts paid posts, i didn't realise that Google was hunting down all those bloggers who write posts for PayPerPosts and slap them with a Page Rank ZERO! It was only my 3rd post that i realized Google had given me the big ZERO.

If you are new to PageRank go here and check the PageRank for your blog. To me, i feel that PageRank is only important when you are writing paid posts. So if you want to earn some money from your blog, it is best you only write paid posts with "nofollow" links. The unfortunate thing is, PayPerPost's paid links do not come with "no follow", hence the penalty.

So i started to search around the net to see whether there's any way for me to get back my PR and i found a few helpful sites. This one, this one and this one. Basically, you have to remove all those contents in your blog which you think might be the cause of the penalty (for me, it is removign all those paid links with NO "nofollow") and request for a reconsideration here at Google Webmaster Tools.

I just submitted my request and i sure hope they give me back my PR! Good luck!

p/s this is certainly not a paid post altho i have to admit i sound more serious in this post than i ever were writing a non paid post :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno anything about PR! Heard others bloggers talking about it! Clicked ur link to check mine...and I got 0! Doesn't bother me cos I don't have adverts or whatever. Just blog for fun!

Par said...

I don't even know how to use ppp on my blogspot site. Very clueless, try it a few times but never can really get it to work. I'm pretty slow when it comes to PPP...hahaha

ahlost said...

Mine was PR3.. dropped to PR0.. few months ago, I got PR2.. few days ago I checked, PR0 again T__T

Anonymous said...

If u only write for ppp and remove them after u got paid is fine, if there's other network, then u have to pay them all the money back or get ur account suspended and u can never write again with this blog. If Google caught u again, then you will get zero again. They usually will monitor u for quite while before giving ur PR back which no one knows how long...

Related Posts with Thumbnails