Pages

Friday, July 06, 2007

A penny for your thoughts

Not sure how many of you have read the headline in yesterday's thestar.com.my newspaper??

this one....Paying with one-sen coins is okay – up to RM2

reading this news article brought to mind one particular incident which i encountered few months ago...

We were buying some stuff at a shop and the shop was having a sale.So naturally with 10%/20% discount, it is quite unavoidable to not have items with prices such as RM12.97 or RM99.95...

So of cos i tried to dig out all the 1 cent coins from my purse to pay lah!!!

But u know what the cashier said??? She said "SORRY WE DONT ACCEPT 1 CENT COINS"

I looked at her and ask her "1 CENT NOT MONEY AH???"

But too bad she was very polite and smiled apologetically at me so i could not find fault with her

These people!!! dono how to do businesss!!! Then how her boss expect me to pay ah??? u round up the value for me lor...lets say i pay RM12.90 for RM12.97??? how's that???

or u expect me to pay you RM13 for a RM12.97 item????then better don give discount lah!!!! HMPH...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INTERLUDE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So went to watch Transformers just now..............and guess who i met?!?!?!?!?




kekekekekeekeekeekeke...harry potter i lappppppppppp youuuuuuuuuuuu

I wanted to pre-order (if there was such a thing) the tickets to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix just now but was stopped by the bf! hmph

So anyway the rather skeptical me was 'dragged' to watch Transformers today after hearing so many positive feedbacks from numerous people.I was skeptical about a movie of transforming robots being good!

Actually the transformers cartoon don really have a very good impression on me lor...cos last time when i was small small...my brother used to fight over the TV with me when Transformers is showing *yawn*

And thats why i hate it so much...and of cos partly bcos of the stupid "Transformers" song he used to sing after the show...and now the bf is singing it too!!!!! no thanks to my big mouth for reminding him of the stupid song...so anyway..........







I can still remember that transformers cartoon used to clash with Care bears /Smurfs (cant really remember) during that time and hence the "fighting over the tv"

But then hor..........if now there's a Carebears THE MOVIE or Smurfs THE MOVIE showing in the cinema...i doubt very much i will fork out RM10/ticket to watch the movie lor...but here i am!!!! paying RM10 to watch TRANSFORMERS?!??!?!!?!?

The IRONY!!!!

The movie...was.........hmmm....not bad lar...above average but not excellent!~...hehehe *ducks from rotten eggs*

But one thing's for sure...big bulky robots just CANNOT become heroes...

Cos before the city has been saved...half of it would already be lying in ruins...KEKEKEKE

Don believe me???watch the movie lor...

12 comments:

Chen said...

although i read and hear so many positive feedbacks regarding Transformers, i still dowan tengok tu movie woh :P

a^ben said...

i know u wanna see hunky super heroes oni larh` hahahahah

I wanna pre order HP too~! can like that ??

xniquet said...

I support Chen, no Transformers for me too, they are overrated!!!

Long Live GI JOE!!!

GI Joe Fan

monkticon said...

aiks... TRANSFORMERS RULES!!! weeee.....

may said...

Harry Potter, I'd pay full price $15. Transformers, waiting for cheap Tuesdays $8.50... lol!

and yes, 1 sen is legal tender up to RM2. BNM ruling, what! how can that shop refuse payment in 1 sen coins leh?

ah nel said...

pity ur bf as he so lup u in the end u lup hairy porker!!!

don lie lar as i saw u so happy n screaming when then transformer movie started n wana watch again queing to bought ticket! :D

Ehon said...

wahh! i think i saw ur at the cinema!! but i duno how u look like lar, but i was there watching transformers as well last night. :D

Steve said...

Oy, this is the Brother hor.

I didn't sing Transformer song last time, okay?

MNG said...

Bro bear used to sing
"transformer.......more than meets the eyes"

LOL

Anonymous said...

hehehe....what a nostalgic moment this Transformer movie brings.

Bro, still remember how to sing the song?

Anonymous said...

When i say Spiderman is good, people say overrated. I think that is not true.

When people say Transformer is good, I think they are OVERRATED!

I agree with you. Nice meh? Everything happen in a rush and kelam kabut lidat. On the transforming nice la. Other than that... errr....

Anonymous said...

I use my 1 cent coins in Mc-D's :)
And nope, I have not watched the Autobots transformed yet :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails