Guess who appeared on the front page of the blahblahblah(dono the name) chinese daily yesterday???
yeah! you guessed it rite! my arm n my bag did!!!!
and oh! my hair! :) hehehe
I m still halfway thru the book cos i din get to touch it the whole day yesterday :(((
One of my friend sms-ed me just now and asked me whether ive finished the book cos she has finished it!!!!!! *kiasu-ness sets in*
10 comments:
*lines up for autograph*
haha, you let yourself out for toilet break ah? quick go back into your room and read read read! :P
i know the ending of the story liao :D
I read the last paragraph and have not seen the book since.
Oh! I can see my drone too!
kiasu x 10000 lar uu!!! haha
You are so famous too! *joins in the misti queue for autograph on chest*
keep the newspaper and show to me, k? hehe...i want to know what they said.
I doubt we will get to see it here and where is the signature pink
Heh heh heh
I was hoping for a very pink headline
So read until where edi
Until where edi
*knock knock* pee time!! :P
i guess i wasn't the online one who 'featured' in local chinese daily huh? :P
it's you! it's you! *screams excitedly*
Post a Comment