And in order to do this, we have to remotely login to a PC which is located in elsewhere...so since today is thursday already...the tension is mounting!
So just now i was logging in to the remote pc...and i was very blur at that time (3pm is sleepy time) and logged in thrice without thinking much about the password i type in...
JENG!!!
YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOCKED OUT! PLEASE CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR
SHIDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What now??? if i contact administrator...they will only be able to resolve this tomorrow...
I hope i will survive my Friday...boohoohoooo....
here's wishing your Friday will be much better than mine...heh :P
p/s the last book of the harry potter saga is out THIS SATURDAY!!!WOOT!!!!...CANT WAIT CANT WAIT
11 comments:
Good luck woh..
at least tomolo is not Friday the 13th liao..
Sorry to hear of this boo boo. Been there and done that too. But I survived and am confident you will too. *hug*
I pick up Harry Potter at midnight Friday. woo hoo! (Though I won't read it until the movie comes out. Everyone else in my house wants this book, yesterday.)
just take mc.. habis citer..
Do the best you can to survive yr Friday!!Else no harry potter book for uuuuuuu!!!
=O
don woli as old ppl can be excuse wan... :D
wahhh.. good luck mannn.. let us know how u go ler..
oh dear pc! how's ur today? good luck ya. *give u some charms* hope miracle happens.
ouch. i know how you feel. obviously kena before lah.
friday's over. guess u survived!
That's why its good to have friends everywhere,
But for me I do it myself of coz
Anyway, got the book 2 hours ago
:)
http://searcheet.com
Post a Comment