Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

The End

FINALLY finished reading THE BOOK!...

OMG!!!! I just had to lock myself in my room for the whole of friday night so that i can reach the ending b4 the weekend starts...and boy! it was worth every single minute of my friday night...

The suspense...! the twist and turns in the story!....MY GOD MS ROWLING! YOUVE DONE IT AGAIN!!!



and i must say this is the BEST HARRY POTTER BOOK ever!!!....

the ending was certainly not what everyone expected...but it was good!!! tho i wished she would spend more time on the ending or maybe a SEQUEL???

all in all...it was rm109.90 well spent! ^_^

normal blogging will resume as usual...hahaha

harry potter i love yiuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!


15 comments:

L B said...

I love you too, Pink Cotton!!! I cost less..

Wuching said...

so did he die onot?

Redsponge said...

YEAH!!!!!

SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN THIS AFTERNOON! ;P

hmm...how come both of us turn our heads at the same time hor??? hehee

may said...

109.90?!! omg... *pengsan* I only paid $29.95 here... lol!

totally agree, it's the best book ever, though some parts were a bit draggy. I heart Severus Snape... *grin*

Anonymous said...

I am not a follower of the series, so you can whisper the ending in my ears... who died? :P

ah nel said...

if tis not the ending i tink hairy porker wil die oso as u say love him...*ewwwww*

Anonymous said...

So fast
:)
And I'm still waiting for the regular stuff to come back

Chen said...

u never expect such an ending leh?
hehehehe...

sengkor said...

the last page ending there got '..and they live happily ever after' or not..?

Will said...

tesco and carrefour only selling 69.90 wor :P:P:P

*fast fast cabuts*

khengsiong said...

"the ending was certainly not what everyone expected..."

Of course lah... everybody thought Harry Potter would die because this was what Rowling hinted. You bought the book because you were eager to know the fate of the hero.

All of you have been cheated by her!

mistipurple said...

i read what you hinted about snape in ahmay's blog. :(

Pink Cotton said...

misti:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*BANG MY HEAD ON THE WALL*

punish myself like dobby...kekekeke

mistipurple said...

HAHAHAHHHAAAA!!!! it's ok it's ok. i won't be getting the book and will probably miss the show also. so it's all's good!! LAFFF AGAIN!! you so cute!!!

Simple American said...

Let me punish you! Muahahahahaha
*rubs hands together*

Related Posts with Thumbnails