Hi there!!!
Still alive and kicking after the wedding...!
hope to get the pics soon....meanwhile...enjoy this song!
Nice romantic song sung at the dinner....hehehe =)
i am quite pathetic...since i dont read mandarin...i can only find out about nice chinese songs when people sing it or if i hear it in town ... then i will ask around for the pinyin title and start to search for it...
okok..enuf...enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Zuo Ni De Nan Ren(Be your man) by Jeff Zhang (Zhang Zin Zhe)
7 comments:
me too, i have to rely on others to direct me to all those love love mandarin songs...
u wana be my man???
dowan lar!!!
i straight wan!!!
btw anyhow u cant be my man oso...
u attend wedding so nice ho?
when urs ler aunty???
Same here! I know nuts about mandarin songs....
I love listening to foreign language songs even though I don't understand a clue of what is being said!
*hahahah*
I rely on the melody!
haha.. Zuo Ni De Nan Ren, your pinyin correct... is Zhang Xin Zhe.... :P
welcome back! yay!
*laaaammmmm*
kekekeke...kclee got jeff voice, right? i din bluff u wan ;p
hee...so sweet of them to sing the song. keke
Post a Comment