Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Long Overdue Trip to the Beach

I am a beach person...

any vacation with a visit to the beach is surely a nice one for me (of cos must have some good shopping also 'x')

so i have been going on and on about going to our local beach for so long i cannot remember when i started going on and on about it...but here we are!!! =)


very pitiful lah...that is the only pic of us...cos there is no one there to take our pics...that's what i love about blogger's meet...there's always a camera ready to take your pic...LOL!

as you may have guess...i m the SHORT one lah!!!..happy? 'x'

even tho its only a few hours trip...i m happy enough lah...


not us! 'x' the girl was in a bikini...zoom in if you are into that kind of thing 'x'


no trip is complete with F-O-O-D...kekeke

and with a view like this...


mediocre food like this...


and this ...


...taste even better!

too bad no hunky baywatch guy or else it would have tasted even better!

6 comments:

Chen said...

u can still take picture of yourself & u-know-who lah by holding the camera facing u both mah.. Kekkeke.. if not bring along a tripod next time.

Talking about damai beach, i haven't go there for ages already.. Can't remember how many years ago liao.. I think more than a decade already :)

Redsponge said...

hmmm...remind me of old times...

we always order ice cream...

LOL

Wuching said...

why you never show me your face wan! I wanna see your face! Dunwan to see beaches, food or shadows! I WANNA SEE YOUR FACE!!!

Anonymous said...

*LOL* Wuching angry dy...

Wah.. I suddenly feel like eating sandwiches...

Anonymous said...

You take photo of two shadows...sure got someone behind u or not? Good thing not Chinese 7th month yet!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!

mistipurple said...

sandwiches are my best friend. i eat my best friend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails