it might or might not reach 10 progress reports...we'll see =)
i wont be saying a lot today cos...hmm i m a little tipsy tonite...hic!
The living room...
The staircase...
aha....
our LAN/computer room...kekeke...this is where we gonna do blogging/surfing/gaming/paid post writing...HAH!
the car porch...
the sliding door in the balcony of the master bedroom...
thinking of removing the sliding door and extending the bedroom out to the verandah...what do you think?
somehow i have this feeling that i might see a face staring back at me from outside the sliding door at nite...*slaps self* stop imagining!!!
look at the mess in the sitting room...
i think i should start recruiting someone to help clean up the mess....how about you??? wait...do i see a nod??? does that mean yes??? awww...you are too kind! heh :P
4 comments:
It's shaping up nicely, eh? Isn't it exciting? I wish I could do progress reports on mine too, but unfortunately, it is not to be.. Shucks! But looking at yours, I feel like it's almost like mine too! :-) I can't honestly advise you about the bedroom sliding doors without knowing more.. but I am sure you'll be able to come up with the best arrangements.. Fun! Fun! And a little bit of headache too..
time really flies..
still remembering the initial phase of the construction :)
how about the bathroom door?
semi transparent glass? :P
everything is ready!
'x'!!!
Party is soon!
it's going to be a great looking house when it's done. :)
Post a Comment