Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Violent Workbook

wOOt!

went back to my mandarin class after almost 3 weeks of holiday (2 weeks declared school holiday and 2 days self-declared holiday)


My first chinese esssay ;)


So we were given photocopied exercises to do...arrange the pictures with a short description according to the correct order and so on and so forth lah!

then i came across a picture that doesnt seem so right...

hmmmmmm

it was about this stupid boy who ate too much and he became sick and PUKED a whole lot of stuff in bed...

can you see that??? lemme zoom in for you...


i bet there's carrots, watermelon, rice, cereal, vege and meat inside...

arghhhhhhh there goes my overactive imagination again!

since when did a primary 1 student workbook became SO GRAPHIC?
looking at the pic in class made me LOL-ed...it is quite disturbing actually...

9 comments:

mistipurple said...

ewekk.
thanks. :p

Anonymous said...

he's prolly bulimic. yea i disable comments when i doubt i write emo stuff.

Anonymous said...

do u seriously understand what those text?? cos i can only understand two words! bahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

you think this exercise is graphic ah? wait till next exercise got little boy lau sai wan! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Wah.. I want to go buy the book and learn to write also liao.. So long din write those T__T

Anonymous said...

aduh .. need to go to school meh?

gimme some tuition fee i teach u ppl loh ..

Redsponge said...

'x'!

Maybe you will find more of such pictures if you continue ur class ;p

Pink Cotton said...

misti:thanks for simik?

sam:u r rite! i think he really is bullimic! hmm

ehon:hey don khua soi me wo 'x'

wuching:HAHAH i will be keeping an eye out for that

rose:ni hui xie ma???

pazuzu:hep! cnnot be hao lian

red sponge:i just think the boy is very stupid loh!...eat so much for wat...kekeke..really padan muka!wahahaha

Anonymous said...

Err.. Hahaha.. I was studying in Kuching Kindy. Then during primary school, I studied Primary 1 book when I was in P4, P2 book when I was in P5, but P6, we stopped cos UPSR liao ma. But I've given all those back to Teacher liao. *LOL*

Now that I'm in working world, everyone is speaking Mandarin instead of Hokkien. I think my hokkien sucks now *LOL* When I tell people I don't know how to read chinese words, they were surprised *LOL* Proud but at the same time, very paiseh T___T

I want to learn to write and read so that I can go sing K *LOL*

Related Posts with Thumbnails