Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Muffin Day

My sis and I made a batch of banana muffins to sell in church 2moro in aid of the church's children ministry...

we thought it will be quite an easy task to do and boy were we wrong!


it was a lot of work and considering that this is the very very first time both of us made muffins added more to the stress! hahaha

but at the end, the result was ok lah!...not too bad...


rite or not ??????????


it actually taste pretty good...dont judge a book by its cover...muahaha


look at all the banana goodness...

2 muffins for RM5...anyone wanna reserve any???

and now i m totally beat out after a whole afternoon of baking...good night!

10 comments:

mistipurple said...

why not pink keh? :P

Pink Cotton said...

misti:yerr..pink muffin got ppl wanto eat meh?

Anonymous said...

mmmm...send some my way please. hehe

Redsponge said...

hmm...u r getting more and more pandai in baking dy.

I am expecting sth on cny. lol

Pink Cotton said...

miss bimbo:haha then i will hv to send it in a fridge to where u are :P

red sponge:hee...bei la, bei la where got 'x'
hopefully cny can make sth nice for u to eat :)

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!! I like people who can bake! Slurpsz!!! LOL!!!

Kampungkai said...

*raises hand up
i want i want! pls send a dozen of them to the following address:

No 1, Taman Kampungkai,
Jalan Kampungkai 2,
30000 Bandar Kai.

L B said...

Pretty muffins!!! :-) Another dozen over to here, please... Wait, I won't be 'here' much longer!! There, please.. One dozen!

Anonymous said...

I heard CNY got sth to eat wor? Am I invited? *LOL*

Pink Cotton said...

suituapui:oh u r just so sweet :)

kampungkai:i checked the atlas...no such place woh

lb:shud i keep it in the fridge for u?

ah lost:LOL!...ok we'll see who's a good girl by then

Related Posts with Thumbnails