*closes eye, and lets imagination run riot.. and comes up with .... ei, how come you can come up with all these funny objects wan ah? the lollipop toothbrush lah, the ... still trying to think... cannot think... will come back once I go check in the bathroom first*
ur naughty pink cotton... hahaha.. that's icecream... now you have instilled in me the imagination, the next time I wanna take ice cream, I'll imagine this... bad bad pink cotton...
21 comments:
hmmm naughty u!
din ask ppl go along de...
*closes eye, and lets imagination run riot.. and comes up with .... ei, how come you can come up with all these funny objects wan ah? the lollipop toothbrush lah, the ... still trying to think... cannot think... will come back once I go check in the bathroom first*
softie ice-cream!! chocolate flavour!! *sticks out tongue to lick*
red sponge:wahahaha...u r lihai..know where it is..ppl chia ma 'x'
lb:WAHAHAHA..got ka?? hmmm ur s_ _ _ t like that wan meh??eeee
may:WAK!this may!go n lick sumore!...i din even dare touch it!..ewww
kenny ng:right u r! :P
oren:WAHAHAH u lagi more creative in the description 'x'
HAHAHAHA....this fellow sure ada makan melilea.....
so smooth and light brown.....
uwek
looks like an ant eater hahah
Ice Cream!
papercrazy:if got eat melilea..it shud b green not brown lah!
merv kwok:ant eater???how come??
zeroimpact:hahaha...but its a 4 letter word boh...
a^ben's sai.
ee..lu pang sai no wipe wan!
angel:HOHO...me think he lao sai 'x'
wuching:HAHAAH...and i have a mechanical ka chng? :P
ur naughty pink cotton... hahaha.. that's icecream... now you have instilled in me the imagination, the next time I wanna take ice cream, I'll imagine this... bad bad pink cotton...
7-Eleven mya aiskrim!
alvin:lol..i didnt say it isnt ice cream leh!
SA:eww...if its under a sink i don wanto imagine wat kind of gooey mess is taht...BLARGH!
plink:hahaah 7-11 got choco wan meh?
pc lasap kui! ahhahahaha :P
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
why look like sosej geh?
kakkakka
a^ben:u sendiri la sap nao...muahaaha
chen:hmmmmmmm a bit hoh???but sosej cannot bengkok2 like that leh
choc lo. not choc meh? :P :P
can help me to cramp in ICE CREAM to the four spaces? _ _ _ _
_butt:banyak pandai ini _butt...major in journalism memang differnet...hahaha
sengkor:HAHAAHAHAH...i think need to use binary lo..i think 'ice cream' is 1011 in binary!
omg it fits the 4 spaces!
What ar??? I don't know ler hahaha...
Post a Comment