HIE!!!
Just a short post to tell you all that...
I will be going away to........

for..........
S
H
O
P
P
I
N
G
!
yay!!!...
so do leave me a comment or two will you?
to entertain me when i come back with an empty purse and burned out credit cards on sunday mah!!!
wahahaha :D
ok now...byebye!!! muaks!
Just a short post to tell you all that...
I will be going away to........

for..........
S
H
O
P
P
I
N
G
!
yay!!!...
so do leave me a comment or two will you?
to entertain me when i come back with an empty purse and burned out credit cards on sunday mah!!!
wahahaha :D
ok now...byebye!!! muaks!
27 comments:
shopping at menara twin towers?!?!?!
mr goober:haiya thats just an icon representing kl mah!
go study geography you!
Welcome to concrete jungle, kekeke
Can I tumpang you buy me a nice novel from that Kashi-something Bookstore? Can? Can? Yeah?!!! Wait, aren't you supposed to be in East Malaysia?!! Waaaa, TRAVEL!!! WAAAA!! In that case, can I tumpang you for a ride too?
I wanna go with you!!!
*Run run*
Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
P.s:Was trying to read your blog during the day but I only accessed a blank page! -_-'
yippee!! see you soon, soon soon!
i wana go oso...y u no ajak me go n left me in kch??/ :P
come come!!!!!
i oso going this weekend lei... maybe bump into u...
u havent finish your CNY shopping lei... hehe
kenny ng:OHO!r u one of those who think we in east m'sia live on trees???i don want fren u liao!
LB:WAHAHAAHA...can can...my account no is 1110001111 don 4get to bank in the money + postage + some tips!
tumpang ride ah???how abt my bag??? i swear its gonna be empty cos im going to fill up my whole wardrobe with new clothes from kl..ROF
angele:YAY!lets meet say....hmmmmmmm..in the south china sea?not far from ur place rite?kekeekkeek
may:YAY! *jump*
ah nel:haiyooo u this seikia!!...really pandai tipu menipu loh
SA:HAHA!...thats gonna be hard! but i will send king kong up the twin towers and break one off for u k k k k ??? :P
winn:bleks :P
vampirem:isit??kl so big how to bump into u leh...we hving a bloggers meet wo..u wanto go?
haven finsih???haven START is more like it :D
roll out red carpet.. prepare confetti.. get ready lion dance troupe.. siu pau jeong!!
that pix of twin towers sure u took last year wan...so hazy..
By hook or By crook, must go yes??? :-)
and be prepared to kiss someone :P
*cabut*
Eh... I never think of that b4 lah, I live in longkang 1... u say leh? :P
Oh Im so jealous!!
Have fun girl. :D
bye bye everyoneeeeeeee...
*kick chen's boot2*
*RUNNNNNNN*
go see the big smoke?
Yay yay yay
Speechless
Come come
Me wait wait
Wait, now when you read this you back back edi
:P
Pink Cotton, coming to KL? when? come.. lets meet.. haahha...
pink cotton - i want to go also, shopping for cny, that's what i am doing now! i guess my mom had bankrupted already... :) will you buy me a present? hehe :)
came back dy??? hope ur shopping days there are gr8!
nice to meet you :D
kl??? hohohoho~! for cny clothes? happy shopping!!! (^_^)
uik... nearby my working place oni wor. Hahaha.. have fun shopping?
LOL@ mr.goober's comment!!!! hahahaha~
how much is the collateral damage?
LOL
soli, didn't read your comment... it doesn't update me when the comment is replied.
yahlo, KL so big... next time must inform me earlier :p
Post a Comment