Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Eeeky Stuff

One morning...few days ago....my colleague offered me something...




It looks like a sweet huh???Pretty harmless...except for 2 fat dancing cows on the front (hope you can see it)

I thought it was some pickled dates or sth until he told me its ...DUCK LIVER...

ewww...my first question was ISIT SWEET?

hehehe of cos not its salty...liver mar..how can it be sweet...so i was like ewww....ok but i still wanted to try it...so i tore the wrapping open and inside....i saw this.....





ARGHHHHHHHHHH....the piece of liver is red!!! and slimy!!!!!!!!!!!!

what should i do next?pop it into my mouth or into the dustbin?mwehehehe

but the kind and gracious me made me put the eeky thing into my mouth,ppl give wan mah...how can throw into the dustbin ler? ....*chew chew*

eww..its chewy and very salty!...ok its just like eating a piece of meat off my dinner plate (trying to brainwash myself that i did not just put a piece of meat wrapped in foil and imported from china and has been inside the foil for god-knows-how-long)

Needless to say ... i immediately felt nauseous and lucky for the stock of chocolates on my desk..i survived! hehehe


Now let me show you my very pink and very dirty and very UN-used sneakers....





AHHHHHH even tho its so dirty (dirt from climbing mountain la) it still beats any smelly duck liver....RITE RITE?!?!!??!? wahahahahah

8 comments:

Chen said...

wah....... eating ark kua?
sounds like ah kua :P
kkekeke

u sure have lotsa pink stuff at home :P

Anonymous said...

Ohh I never knew duck liver comes in such pretty package =P Hahahha

Anonymous said...

you're right! It looked disgusting, from the photo, but I am sure some people would love it!!! Kakaka!!! Ewwww...... nice pink flower on shoe!

Anonymous said...

serious? that's duck liver? as preserved fast food? ewwwww... I don't like liver anyway, no matter in what form, heheh!

Anonymous said...

yuck! I'm not gonna eat it. Now macam-macam also ada...

Jaeboy said...

lol that red liver sweet is neat! i wan! your sneakers look like they are rusting?

MNG said...

hahahha....smelly old sneakers....I nearly kicked them away......

DUck liver.....Give me try??? I love trying weird things.....ala anthony bourdain

Anonymous said...

yer.. dun wana imagine the dirt from sneakers and duck liver. dun think dun think.. :P

btw, how come it's duck liver but got two cows dancing on the package wan?

Related Posts with Thumbnails