disinfectant?? like detol?? it won't work one!!! we do microbio handling all the microbes but detol still doesn't prevent the viruses from infecting us 100%. like today, my book got dripped with a drop of E. coli. detol won't work on my book... :(
Wah, very up to date ah you Mou man tai No problemo I'll let you eat all you can ok :) Just for you :P "you will only eat one you will only eat one you are full you are full" Muahahahahaha
29 comments:
walao...
who so bad made my dearie pink cotton so angeri ah?
must piak liao...
wanna ice cream?
I remember u will feel happy after makan ice cream leh..
double scoop or triple scoop?
*...tests some of the Ice Cream in Chen's hand first...*
Ok, it's safe.. *takes another test.. just in case*
chen:muuu *paopao* lol
i want TRIPLE SCOOP!...rum raisin!!!kekeke
LB:HEP!...who say can simply curi eat my ice cream???
I'll have a Jamoca Almond Fudge, please... on a cone!
may:wai wai .. how come everyone talk abt ice cream! ok lah!...we hv ice cream feast OK?
hmmm ...*take down orders*
any more???
you speak of me! hahaha
disinfectant?? like detol?? it won't work one!!! we do microbio handling all the microbes but detol still doesn't prevent the viruses from infecting us 100%. like today, my book got dripped with a drop of E. coli. detol won't work on my book... :(
Well, since we're at it
Have a cornetto
:)
No need use dettol la.. I khau thim for you already. Guess wut I used?
CHILLIS. TO STUFF THEIR BLARDY SMELLY MOUTHS.
peace. (^-^)
I use Listerine one wor... still smelly ah? :P
merv kwok:HAHAHAHA...u think so? 'x'
silveraven:AIYOO...what shud i do then????? *run around in circles*
zeroimpact:don wan!..i want the new hypnotising-cone..haahah
_butt:EUREEKA!!!thats wat i need!!!...oh i lap u 'x'
kenny ng:AIYOOO...u wanto try the chillies _butt suggested?kkekeke
eh...normally if i eat petai, it will be smelly for one day plus plus...gerori~
ur "smelly mouth" is bcos someone who has bad breath or someone that says a lot of vulgarities? so confusing!
EEWWW!
Smelly mouth and bad breath make people run away!!Hahahaa
How to kiss since so smelly?
monkticon:bleks...but i bet those ppl who i was talking abt hv been eating shid lo ..hahah
kyh:ahh im confused too...at first we were even talking abt ice cream feasts..haha
angele:makes me wanna bang their head in =)
sin ling:i don think they kisss...ahahah
SA:fight poison with poison huh? :P
ahhh i hope im doing ok :\ thanks for ur concern *pao pao*
faster go get one mcD ice cream. On ah ben!!
hahaha
winn:just had ice cream wo!..yummy yummy :)
wah..
probably that person didn't use colgate to brush it clean
wah..
probably that person didn't use colgate to brush it clean
how does mine smell? haaaaaa....
hmmmm....that fella must have makan those xtra busuk mia cheese ar?
Kkkkkkkkkkk
u migrated to new blogger too liao?
cos I see lotsa "anonymous" here :P
YEAH!ive switched to the dark side!..kekeke...cannot stand the pressure after so long :P
hahaahaha everyone bcome anonymous!
I 'lap' you too!! *muaks* :D
eh, switched to new blogger? finally!! no wonder I see anonymous everywhere.. Chen's blog oso got..
Wah, very up to date ah you
Mou man tai
No problemo
I'll let you eat all you can ok
:)
Just for you
:P
"you will only eat one
you will only eat one
you are full
you are full"
Muahahahahaha
_butt:HEEHEE yalo...i don un why old comments all bcome anon ..hmm
zeroimpact:WAHAHA sai mak kong ah...i watch tv every nite wan mah..lol
cis!...haven eat oredi kena hypnotise to think im full :(
alo...me wake up lor ;p
hehehe u switch to beta ah? chen also le...
dark side?
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
so we are both in the 'dark' liao?
*giggle*
Redsponge, yeah loh..
itchy hand mah :P
Post a Comment