Okie, let's continue with my post dedicated specially for Kuching food :) This here is the "famous" green spinach noodle from Chong Chon coffeeshop at 3rd Mile.
We have been frequenting this stall since i first started work 6 years ago :) We went there so frequently that the owner recognizes us. So for old time's sake we went back there for lunch while we were in Kuching. The beauty about this "green" noodle is that the noodle is not colored with artificial coloring but real extract from spinach. And the bbq pork they use is not your average normal char siew meat. It is sweet and if you are lucky you get fatty pork :)
By my 3rd day in Kuching, i still have not eaten a single bite of kolo mee. How can that be?!? I think i have too many things to eat but too little time! So for TEA BREAK we had kampua mee. I can't even imagine myself eating kampua mee for teabreak...that's just insane. I have put on 1kg since my trip back home and i still have not managed to shed it off :(
Kam pua mee with soya sauce from Expert Food Court, Jalan Song. I really love the kampua mee there and this is also a stall i frequent when i was working "somewhere nearby" few years ago :D
On my final night in Kuching, we had a mini sister's slumber party at Hilton Kuching! But due to some unforeseen circumstances (which shall not be revealed here even if you threaten me) only me and another sister went...hahaha. I insisted on the river view room and lookie here the view we have from our room
The new DUN building of Kuching. Nice :)
Ok i know i'm being very sua-koo here but....LOOK! TOILETRIES FROM CRABTREE AND EVELYN!!!!
LOL! Now i can has moisturized hands while washing my hands with MOISTURIZING SOAP WITH SHEA BUTTER FROM CRABTREE AND EVELYN!!!!
I thought of stealing the toiletries back but hey! who took it?!?!?
We tapao-ed ogiginal open air Kuching sio bee back to the room
Sadly, it wasnt as good as before. I think it has more flour than meat now..sighs.
This is the view when we woke up the next morning...
I never realized the Sarawak river is THIS dirty! I don't know it is because i've gotten used looking at the blue/turquoise waters of the Penang sea almost everyday or the sarawak river is getting dirtier by the day. Because i don't recall the water being this dirty. In fact, when some of the upper management staff from my company went to Kuching for a team building event last year, went back to Penang and laughed at MY Sarawak river being so dirty, i got a little defensive...HAHAHA!
Oh well...Kuching is still a nice place though :) Look at the empty roads..and the courteous drivers! omg! So nice! Penang drivers should come to Kuching and look at how WE drive!!! You won't die giving way once a while to other drivers you know? And...the "dotted line" in the middle of the road is not a guideline for you to follow, it was never meant for you to drive ON the "dotted line" :)
3 comments:
I took the toiletries merely because I PAID MORE. HAHAHAHHAHA
hey, wat about the kolo mee you had on the last day???? Why didn't you post?
u r rrite...i missed out that kolo mee photo..drats
Post a Comment