Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Happy Shopping Day [Girly Posts]

I spent most of the Malaysia day holiday on 16th september at home because the bf was at work since they have already had their holiday before hari raya. Sighs..my social life really sucks in Penang :( But we went out to Queensbay mall in the evening for dinner. I went with a very hungry purse because its the middle of the month :P but i was itching for some retail therapy and it ended up as a happy shopping day for me even though when i m "dry" in the money department.



I went in to Yokoso Shiyuki the Japanese beauty and novelty mart just to have a look around since they are having a sale of 20% and 50%. They carry a wide range of beauty accessories like what you would see from the Taiwan Lady First show and some facial products with chinese wordings.

I bought the magic eyelid tape, makeup sponges and the compressed cotton mask to do my own DIY mask (more on that in a later post ). All these for only RM14. I don't really know what the price for each item is, they didn't give me a receipt.

So i was pretty pleased with myself for spending so little on so many items as i walk out from the shop when i saw Beauty Republic having a sale right opposite :D I walked in and walked out with these...


I have never bought anything from Beauty Republic (another Korean brand) since its opening so i took this opportunity to grab some masks. The SA told me they are having a buy 2 free 1 promotion for the masks so i grabbed the thyme and chamomile to sooth my sensitive,red skin and also for hydration. RM5.90 each.

Then i saw the little cute nail stickers and i wanted to buy the pink leopard print one and the SA told me the nail stickers were having buy 2 free 1 promo too! So i ended up with 3 nail stickers =_= I should learn to be more assertive next time. All these costed me RM22. Still not too bad...wahahaha since it was the last day of the promotion.



Well my little bargain hunting didn't end there, the next day during lunch hour I went to queensbay mall again and found that FOS is having a warehouse sales! And  those cute little colorful pajama shorts were on 50% discount!! So i ended up with 3 pajama shorts in one lunch hour 'x'


It's still a bargain at RM10 each tho...don't u think so??? :D

1 comment:

Fish Fish said...

I will be happy too after shopping like you. :P Good bargain hunter!

Ok, now I am curious how you DIY your mask!

Related Posts with Thumbnails