This here is my pork meat soup noodle
Combi of pork belly,pork ribs,pork balls and lettuce
Someones beef meat soup with beef,beef balls and some tendon.
The meat itself was ok,nothig to shout about but the soup is very plain -_-" at a shop that calls itself a noodle house I expected either special hand made noodles or mad delicious broth. Neither of which I got.
The bill was pretty horrifying too
5% service charge???whAt service??? Ohhh I think they r charging us for the aircond! -_-"
2 comments:
Noodle House? I've a post coming up tomorrow - Noodle House in Sibu. I think for something like that RM5.50 only...and no service charge! Classy place...go kopitiam, lots cheaper...
the beef noodle at lip sin garden taste much much better. I went to this so called noodle house the other day, and was pretty dissapointed as we were the only table occupied. The worse part is, there is hair in our food. I swear not to visit it again
Post a Comment