Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

My dressing table

Okie,i just tidied up my dressing table in my new place yesterday and what better time to show you my dresser than now! When all the things are still tidy and neat. Mwehehe...



But what I really wanto show you is actually this...



Just bought this mini plastic drawer from jusco for rm15.90. Let's see what we have here...hmmm

As you can see from the pic above,I put frequently used eyeshadow palettes on top for easy retrieval. Those are my only 2 nyx trio e/s and my Kate quad and my current fav nyx blush :)

In the first drawer,I put my single e/s from elianto



My mac paint pot (one and only *sobs*),coastal scents gel liner and my pencil eyeshadows

2nd drawer: my concealers and primers and less frequently used blush and my highlighter



3rd drawer is a bit of a throw it all in drawer. My small collection of lipsticks,lip scrub and dental floss!


Rof! Beautiful teeth is needed to look beautiful right?? Muahaha

I enjoyed myself categorizing my makeup and looking at all the empty spaces,I think I need more makeup right??? 'x'

1 comment:

suituapui said...

No big mirror? How long will it last? My missus...I tidy now, next second already everything all over the place! Tsk! Tsk!

Related Posts with Thumbnails