Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Face turned green

Normally the English expression relating to your face turning green is when you are envious. E.g. Her face is turning green with envy. However, with the Chinese The color green is not used like that. Normally I will say "wahlau! I was so scared till my face turned green!" (bin chei chei). As for this morning,my face turned green but it was bcos I was having a bad tummy ache while stuck in a jam. The Diarrhea kind. Lol!

I suspect the culprit to be this wild boar curry I had last night


Looks good but it was spicy!

So I reached office with a green face and rushed to the toilet without another word more. The sight of the toilet bowl never made me happier :)

3 comments:

Vampire said...

wow! new layout!

btw, wild boar meat sometimes is kept for very long, cos need to hunt them down in the jungle mar... so, you donno how long they keep it...

Pink Cotton said...

hehehe...after so 6 yrs this is the first time i changed my blog's template :P blogspot's template is now more customizable.they shud hv done this long time ago =_=

ah nel said...

wild boar nice but must eat at sarawak coz their meat taste diffrent n tastier...west malaysia wild boar a bit tasteless... ;)
nex time bring plastic n pang sai in d car... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails