Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Adventist bakery

Ive always heard of people telling me how nice and healthy the breads are at the Adventist bakery. But the bakery is way out of our usual route. If you don't already know,Adventist bakery actually started out baking bread for patients at the adventist hospital and it eventually became so popular!

But...


In conjunction with our workplace wellness program,they came to my company to set up stall selling their gooodies. Of cos I bought myself some bestsellers like the cinnamon roll and egg tarts.


The egg tarts were pretty good! Thick crunchy crust. I had one for tea yesterday...


And this morning I heated them up for breakfast..


Hehe. A little black now.

The cinnamon rolls were pretty good too! But the ones I bought were wholemeal cinnamon roll so it wasn't as good as it was supposed to be if it were plain.healthier food are normally less tastier :)

2 comments:

suituapui said...

Oh? Didn't know they've a bakery. My niece works at that hospital - the nursing sister or something - the elder sister of the nephew, my sis-in-law's son who got married in Kuching recently...

Pink Cotton said...

ohh i see...
the breads are very famous...u shud ask her to buy some for u if she ever goes back to sarawak :)
and the "bestsellers" get sold out veryyyy fast, from what i heard..

you can say its "branded" bread..lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails