Pages

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

New place new stuffs

My 6 years old CRT monitor decided to kong off just a week before the house moving. Just great! When I'm about to spend all the bucks on house moving it decided to die on me! I thought of sending it for repair but someone asked me to buy a new LCD monitor instead bcos the one that died was his until last year. I had to settle for his hand me downs. Hmph.

The other reason being of course our new place has no lift! Eeps! He is clever. He knows who will be doing the carrying of the super duper heavy 21" CRT monitor Up 3 floors :p

So I went and bought myself a samsung 20" monitor 2 nights ago :)))


And behold...my new workstation in our new place! I must admit tho LCD monitors look more sleek and tidy :))) it costed me rm459

As u can see my new pc setup in the new place is now in the living room and so is his. Previously we used to put our PCs in our own room but his room in the new place is smaller and there's not enough space for him to put a pc in his room and so he "forced" me to put my pc outside too. Hrng...

Now I can't surf for hunky guys on the net in peace!!!

4 comments:

Redsponge said...

WAK?! 459? hmm I must go home check betul-betul the size that we bought few months back! I remember the price is RM555 le!

Pink Cotton said...

hmm??samsung also?maybe yours is errr...25"? :D

Redsponge said...

ok, it is 22".

Pink Cotton said...

chey...
btw you need such a big monitor for wat? :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails