But still I take numerous pictures of food I eat here. Only to find that I have nowhere to share them (except for fb but fb can't help me earn money). Sigh. To be honest,Penang food is not all that great la! I have been here for 1 year plus so I guess I can safely say that? Food that people "highly" recommended to me turn out to be soso also.
I guess Im still a "Kuching Lang" at heart thru n thru :) but of cos there's more variety compared to Kuching.
Anyway,here's a picha of my Thai chicken salad at station one cafe (it suxxx!)
3 comments:
your new interface is very lagged lo :(
Station 1 memang sux ler...
You didn't try enough food places ler... How abt the 3 different duck dishes at Lunas? Or the fresh-water fish restaurant on top of the pond, where they cook very fresh fish in Sg Kob? Or lemak laksa at Balik Pulau?
Bet that was expensive too... Penang, just stick to the hawker food. Cheap and nice.
Post a Comment