Cos early morning one of my col came and said "Oh!!!! You kena complain Liaw!! People scold you already loh!!"
Actually it was an email sent by our US counterpart asking us to change our program to comply with our standards. And my program is one of them and his too! Kns!
This being Monday and all, I gave him some attitude. Kekeke. I said "change lah!!" and showed him some face. After that he softened his tone a bit. But after that I felt guilty. Maybe he was just joking with me. Muahahahah! Moral of the story never joke with me on Monday morning :x
I purposely painted my nails a nice shade of pastel colors for my blue Monday
Have a nice week! :)
4 comments:
lol.. monday blues..
hi shirleen,
yes...pretty much monday blues >.<
i spy with my eye... cup stains... drinking kopi a lot?
btw, why only one nail?
HAHAHAHAHA..
i used those paper from note pad as my coaster..kekeke
only one nail is blue bcoss...ermm...i saw the japanese ladies paint it that way in the jap mag..ROF
Post a Comment