It took around 45 mins from our place to drive up north
The roads were very winding with blind corners at certain places. Almost like initial d. Rof.
Sad to say the beaches were too "commercialized"
When you walk on the beach there will be people approaching you for watersports or horse riding which I didn't really like. Certainly a tourist trap. Its not like damai beach in Kuching where you can really relax at the beach without being disturbed. where u can play around in the sea without the fear of being run over by the jet skiis :(
I saw these cute little puppies by the beach playing around on the grass. So cuuute :)
I knelt down and they came over wanting to play with me too =)
Tho it was nice to be relaxing on the lounge chair while looking at the sun setting...
1 comment:
Oh, yuan lai the last photo got ur feet!
So relax ya?!
Post a Comment