Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Do I live in the zoo?

This morning when I was about To leave for work I saw 2 tiny eyes looking at me from the front gate. Arghhhhh



It's a praying mantis and it's huuuge!!! I don't believe I've seen such a huge one for a long time


See??

I read from a superstition book the other day that ts a good sign if you see a praying mantis coming to your house. And this one is at our front door too! Hehehe. But we r moving anyway,oh well

After that, I walked out to my car and I saw this creature walking past me sloooowly


Gah!what a giant cow!with milk! Bwahaha. I had half a mind to go over n milk some fresh milk for me bfast 'x'

Ahh what an interesting morning

2 comments:

Redsponge said...

eh! Why got cow on the road?
Funny! Aden will tell u the cow moo~~~

Keiichi said...

Big mantis!
You will have lucky!
I am sure.

Have a nice day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails