Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Project 365: bug off farker!

Tuesdays is not always a good day for me. I wake up extra early and I rush to work so that I can reach office BY 8am cos I have a video conf at 8am SHARP EVERY Tuesday! Breakfast is definitely out of the question. Even more so when the meeting finishes at 11am... Like today -_-""


My handwriting is nice rite? :D

Anyway, let me share with u what kind of colleague I have. The kiasu kind! Gawd! I almost went over and give Her a good strangling this morning!

Boss to me : pc, pls change this part to this ok?
Ms kiasuism : *out of the blue, b4 I could even answer my boss* yaya!! I have done that for MY part!

Hello!!!??? What the hell??? Gah!!!

6 comments:

Vampire said...

LOL, they're always this kind of ppl in every workplace eh?

Pink Cotton said...

Crazy one lah! Kiasu like wat!

ah nel said...

its beter than in kiasuland now? :(

Pink Cotton said...

I think so. Kns!

Redsponge said...

hehehe...no wonder someone api besar today!

Pink Cotton said...

rite rite???she is the one with problem not me rite?
mebe i m the one with prob bcos i cant stand kiasu-ism??

arghhhh

Related Posts with Thumbnails