It's always cleAn and nice and the best thing is... The toilet cubes are almost always dry!! I wonder how the cleaners do it! Lol.
And it smells nice...Rof! And I like the hand washing soap, it's foam instead of liquid! Rof! I can't believe i'm actually saying this out
5 comments:
how come your update din come out one, huh?
i think malaysia has the dirtiest public toilets... esp. when there's "their kind" of ppl, if u knw what i mean... totally urghhh... it's difficult to find a dry public toilet in msia, kan? so sia-suay lah malaysians... tsk tsk...
woot! yr NN ads are backkk!
yes yes...
whenever i see a big puddle in the toilet...can u imagine what the water was used for before it ended up the floor????!!?!
yay..and i earned 30cents more since i started blogging again...LOL!
Hee I like the foam type of washing soap too. I think only can found in at four point here.
Post a Comment