Since I moved to Penang almost a year ago I have been getting this rash like pimples or whatever hell it is on my face once almost every month! Then it will last for around 1 week and I will have an ugly face for 1 week :((
People have been asking me whether or not it's allergy to which I replied it's not because I've never ever have this kind of condition before I move to Penang! I started to get it 2 weeks after I moved here :(
And if u say it's the products I use, I've stopped and changed a few brands during the past few months but still I get it! The most probable factor would be the weather in penang. Grrr! U can't imagine how much I hate this!!! And it itches too!!!! Argh!
7 comments:
oh dear... hv u tried consulting a dermatologist? but dun simply to go to anyone... last time i went to see one in KL, simply charge me dunno how much... i forgot what my prob was, but must be the face oso...
and last time when i was schooling, i had this prob whereby every morning, i'll get 'hong mok' on my legs!! without fail one... every morning on the way to school sure will kena... doc oso dunno wat's the prob... but thankfully, after probably half a year or so, it went away... during that period, i took so much of allergy meds... -___-
i think you r too used to Kch clean air :P
PG air so polluted , haha
angel : you think a dermatologist can help me ar? :( it is my face wo...i think i can be quite a vain person so it is very disastrous for me :(((
vampire : i think u r rite! and the weather! that day when i went back to kch can really feel the difference one u kno?kch is really cooling...no wonder i can sleep till 10am in kch...wahahaa
dermatologist is skin specialist, shud be able to help kuar... ok, tell me what products are u using for cleansing, moisturing, sunblock etc? maybe the products not ngam u?
if it's due to the weather, then how cum oni happens once a month?
but i changed 3 products already since i started to have these rashes...no alcohol,no fragrance,etc
ermm..my only reasoning could be it coincides with my monthly period lo...hahaha
i m keeping track of the day of the month i start to have these rashes like thingy now
Hey there. I think I have the exact same problem as you do. I've had it on and or off for years now and only until recently, I consulted a skin doctor. He said it was a mild case of psoriasis. I get it once in a while, especially if I'm too stressed or exposed to too much heat. The lotion he prescribed me helps a lot.
I don't know if my information has been of any help, but consult a skin doctor or a GP yah! =)
hi katherine...thanks for ur information...i m keeping track of the "schedule" of this condition so that i can determine what is the cause of it ..LOL
Post a Comment