hee...why u wan to blog again? I think u can just use fb! :))
fb cannot earn moneyROF
and fb getting less n less private
i was thinking how cum u din post yesterday :p u need daily reminder liao! use reminderfox plug-in if u r using FF! :p
hahaah i m jia lat! okok i will be more hardworking now teacher!
You saw my pie posts, is it? Hahahaha!!! Mine's definitely better than yours! At least not burnt! Muahahahahaha!!!!
Stp: yea! :( at first it looked much better but my hands were itchy and I let it bake for another 5 mins with only the top coil turned on and look what a mere 5 mins did to my top crust
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hee...why u wan to blog again? I think u can just use fb! :))
fb cannot earn money
ROF
and fb getting less n less private
i was thinking how cum u din post yesterday :p u need daily reminder liao! use reminderfox plug-in if u r using FF! :p
hahaah i m jia lat! okok i will be more hardworking now teacher!
You saw my pie posts, is it? Hahahaha!!! Mine's definitely better than yours! At least not burnt! Muahahahahaha!!!!
Stp: yea! :( at first it looked much better but my hands were itchy and I let it bake for another 5 mins with only the top coil turned on and look what a mere 5 mins did to my top crust
Post a Comment