HAROOOOOOOOOOOO...
Guess what?!?!
The very very anonymous pink cotton just went for her very very first public bloggers meet!!
WOOT!
But i had a hard time shunning and avoiding and covering my face when URGHH..its time for pictures taking!NOOOOOOOOOOOO
The flash!!
The err..err the clicking of shutters
Its a NIGHTMARE!!!!
*cough* But i guess thats just how it is when a group of bloggers go out together...mwehehehe
i think very soon...most major restaurants and cafes will have a NO BLOGGERS sign next to their NO SALESMAN sign...kekekeke...
So anyway...i finally met Frank,A2blog,FH20-our water loving unker,Ann of cos...and Ben again!!! 'x' LOL
It is certainly nice to be actually meeting them after having visited their blogs for quite a while now
And i met some new faces Mike,Robin,Merv and and Chun Chow
Somehow i have a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling that my face is gonna appear somwhere despite my efforts in staying anonymous
I tell you all ahhhhhhh whoever post my face ahhhhhhh is gonna get it!!!! muahahahaha
Ok thats enuf threatening...i m sooo sleepy now
So pls excuse me while i jump in bed,cover up my head cos santa claus is coming tonite

17 comments:
huarrrr! bloggers' meet! must've been fun, with all that chatting and noise. I still remember my first, I think they were all shocked as to how quiet I was, lol!
wat do u mean finally meet.. =P we met! loong long time ago! at jambu?? :P u wouldn't intro urself back then! hmp
Hahaha, congratulations! Welcome to the Bloggers Meet High Club!! I like that picture of you! Very whiskery!!
Hmmm... i think hor, all bloggers got the same 'syndrome' with cameras... ;)
Glad u had fun! ;)
hehhehhe, i wanna know what u will do to those ppl who posted your face up :P
ahaha it was nice meeting u in person...u r 1 beautiful blogger haha..btw u put d wrong link to my blog la.not blogspot anymore haha...hey dn kill me when u c my blog k? haha =P
FRANK I WANNA KILL YOUUUUUU
LOL
oops ok i chg the link now...
PC, I beh tahan but to laff out aloud when i see your "uglified" face in frankie's blog !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And summore PC has black racoon eyes with moustache & beard !!!!!
muahahhahahahhahahhahahhhha
yeah the uglified is for the sake of pink cotton. she should thank me lol...
hi pink cotton, i am new here, so nice to have a blogger meet, too bad u guys too far already, Kuching *sob sob* no cash to come, anyway i wish u happy new year 2007, may all your dreams come true... :)
want ur face to be censored ah?
but sayang le.. such a pretty face. =P
Pink Cotton! It was great seeing you too - I think your identity will be safe la... they're a naughty monkey bunch, but sometimes things are very unpredictable. :D Like Frankie... he uglified your face. *lol*
*hugs* I hope you can come to the next blogger's meet... whenever that may be. OK? :)
Oh and Happy New Year! :)
Someone sotongified your face !!!
LOLOL
ben ben so cute!!!!!!- kuching wang lee hom!!!!!!!! i like!
Heya Pink Cotton, nice to meet you on that night :) Don't worry, your face will also censored like mine...maybe lol
Happy new year to you
:)
1.1.2007 liao
Happie Niu Yah :D
Post a Comment