Pages

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Santa Claus is coming to town...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

16 comments:

mistipurple said...

santa claus visit me!!!!! i am a good gal i am i am!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Did u write to Santa already?A long list of gifts just for u? =P

Anonymous said...

ORK...ur nephew mia kar??? 'x'

L B said...

hahahaha!!! Thank you for dropping by with carol's article of clothing! Merry Jingle Bells to you too! KLANG KLANG!

Selba said...

Yooo hooooo.. mr. santa claus... don't forget about me in Indonesia...

I want a red ipod nano for my x'mas gift!!!

Sorry to ask you, mr. santa claus... it's just because me no sugar daddy lor... hiks.. hikss.. hiksss...

Anonymous said...

woooo, thanks for caroling at my blog!! lovely jingle bell rock. what's next in line?

mistipurple said...

*runs in* oy oy, *running after the Cottonish Sponge Carolling Group*
here here!! your christmas chocolate log i packed for your group!!!! that was absolutely lovely Jingle Bell Rock at my place!! *slips some honey lemon cough drops*

Pink Cotton said...

HAHAHAHAAH
thank u all for ur sapot!

santa claus is currently drying his red shirt at my place la...i will tell him u've all been good boys and gals ok ok ???

lol

Anonymous said...

O.O

Santa bo cheng sarh at your place? Does Mrs. Claus know?

Does this mean Santa is good or bad boy this year?

Anonymous said...

santan close is kambing to town...

Unknown said...

I thought Superman left his underwear there... LOL

Anonymous said...

woo...so this is where santa put his hat each year after christmas!?

Chen said...

why is santa drying his red shirt at your place?
sounds scandalous..
LOL

Anonymous said...

Yay... I want Santa Claus
:)
I want presents...

Anonymous said...

pinkcotton, remember give me present lorr... wakakkaa

jimmychin

pinkie said...

I can see that santa is getting ready for work... ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails