Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tis the season to be angry....



FA LA LA LA LA ...

with THE day just 6 days away... everyone is really in a hurry to complete their christmas shopping

Just got back from another 'battle' in the shopping mall ... ok..am crossing out 2 from my christmas shopping list....2 down and 'ONLY' 8 more to go =(

We were really fighting a battle trying to find a parking space, trying to choose my desired gift among the crowds and best of all queueing up to pay for my purchases...YEARGHHH that is a nightmare!!



Every counter has a long long queue and the cashier seemed to be working at a slower pace than usual...shid!

He told me it must be because of the extended opening hours of the departmental stores tiring out their cashiers and therefore the turtle-slow service *shrugs*

But the worst thing is .... those QUEUE-CUTTING-AUNTIES....GGGRRR it just makes me feel like strangling the daylight out of them!

Wahlau just now there was this auntie who carried so many belts in her hands and she was trying to push her way into the queue from the side and she kept on nudging my behind with her &%$^&# belts!!!

I doubt she is doing her christmas shopping lah...i bet she must be taking advantage of the year end sales to stock up for Chinese new year nxt yr...wahahaha

There is NO WAY one could do their christmas shopping without getting angry nowadays :(

Especially ME! =) i cant stand crowds ...crowds make me angry....hee

i think someone knows this :P

Which reminds me why i always buy my christmas presents all from the same one shop....KEKEKE...last year it was shoes/heels/sandals for EVERYONE since the footwear store gave me very good service...and best of all...no crowds!!!

lets see what i can come up with this year....MUAHAHA

13 comments:

Chen said...

LOL.. last year u gave out shoes/heels/sandals as Christmas pressie?
Mmmmm... let me guess...
this year u will give out cutlery or utensil? :P

Anonymous said...

sabar, sabar! no point getting angry over shopping. just buy everyone the same thing, one box of chocolates!! (and one for me too, thanks!)

Anonymous said...

If you can't beat them, join them!! chaaarge!!

kidding nia. not worth merebut-rebut with the crowd. :P

MNG said...

I hate queue-cutting human beings....and also those who stands so near to you as if he/she is dying of cold and needs yr body heat to warm them

Just the other day, I was lining-up at an ATM machine at Parkson, I kept a distance from a customer infront of me (and I'll normally turned the other way so as to respect the privacy of the customer). Anyway, a malay lady came up and was attempting to feed her big boobby body right at the void between me and the 1st customer. I gave her a very unhappy look and she sheepishly went to the queue behind me. the next moment, she started to push her big ugly sagging boobs behind me and I turned to the back and gave her another annoying look....she quickly backed up. That's not the end.

Came my turn, she stood so closely to me and try to look at my account balance and all that....When I blocked her view at one side, she will moved to the other side to peep. Know what I did? I did the bank transaction sideways, one side facing the ATM another facing her!!!! LOL

End of story

Anonymous said...

*giggle*

buy chocolate bah!

Anonymous said...

perhaps that queue cutting auntie was trying to give u a hint for this year's christmas gift...BELTS!

Anonymous said...

Don't do last min shopping lor... anyway... Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

chai toh~ ahhahahahah

Chen said...

The perfect solution..
giving out $$$ as Christmas pressie..
sure everyone will like this idea :P
and summore no need to scratch head..
no need to himpit-himpit among the people mountain people sea crowds...

Anonymous said...

Sheesh... those aunties really too much la. I bet they're really thick skinned summore. You glare at them also no use.

In anycase, wish you loads of luck (and peace of mind) when going for shopping for xmas!

That said, Merry Christmas! :)

Winn said...

merry xmas .......

i usually buy the same stuff for the same group of frens.. ahaha....
no need to think too much, save mu brain juice.

aish..broke liao this month

L B said...

I think I moved to Italy so I can avoid all the shopping malls during christmas, but over here, it's just as bad, so I stopped shopping too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Pink Cotton!! Don't get too angry.. Life's sometimes too short.. Breath in, enjoy the positives.. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Aiyooo... Saberkas terrible, so hard to find parking and the cars in queue, really scary man...

Related Posts with Thumbnails