after all the heavy preparation and anticipation...christmas has come and gone once again~~
sigh...

Naturally...the previous few days have consisted of food and more food and more leftovers of cos :)
Why, i m still eating leftovers for dinner just now...wahahaha

And since most international web sites are taking AGES to load...and ironically blogger is being EXCEPTIONALLY fast today...i have no choice but to blog...or else thres nothing for me to do lor...
I just finished reading Stephen King's latest book....CELL
I m not here to do a book review...but let me just briefly tell you what the book is all about...ok,its about a so called 'virus' which is being spread thru the cellular phone network infecting all those people who used their handphone.
Once you pick up a call or make a call thru your phone,your brain will sort of become brainwashed and you become some sort of a living dead...they become a robot-like being who eventually tried to take over the world by 'forcing' all the other normal people to use the phone and therefore become infected with the virus and eventually become one of them...
The normals did not put up a fight against this either as they were tired of being different ... now that the living dead rule the world they just want to be like them and stop being different..
well,i hope u get the gist..if not,pls visit the wiki link lor...
So after reading the book ...i got online and logged on to blogger.com and what do i see on the front page?

HAAA....google trying to separate out those OLD blogger users...who STILL refused to change from those NEW blogger people who are the IN group
And if that wasnt enough...they tried to entice you into joining the NEW BLOGGER with attractive features which of course is ONLY available to NEW blogger users

Oh well never mind...i logged in and reached my dashboard and .........

We can get a hint, cant we?
Now can you see the link between we the OLD blogger users and the normal people in stephen king's novel???
We r the outcasts...we r the people who refuse the change for the better...and they r going to laugh and jeer at us from their drag and drop template editing blogger and la dee da =(
I m beginning to feel pressured....
i m tired of being different...
and being labelled as the OLD blogger ....
and being brainwashed into joining the new bloggers everytime i log into my dear OLD blogger...
i think i might just join the crowd.....its only a matter a time now...
8 comments:
wahhhhh, so many presents!! and all for you? whee!
new blogger, old blogger... I think I'm an in-between blogger leh. sit-on-fence, choose-no-sides, UN blogger!
hahahahahh~ u finished the turkey urself?!?! apuh~ hahahaha
me already updated to new blogger larh` but no difference leh` :X
Poor Turkey!! It's supposed to sit on the top of your Pear Tree wan! Looks like you too had a brilliant Christmas, despite the turkey.. And so many presents too!
I got new Blogger too! Go visit today! Yahhh! LOL.. Happy Post-Christmas traumas to you.. HUGS!
am still holding tight to me dear old blogger. :)
happy new year to you and all at home.
Oh no... u r gonna cross over to the Dark Side?? Nooooo...
Old is Gold...
*wink wink*
*Merry Christmas Pinky Hugs*
I love presentsssssssss
Yea...it's always tempting us to join the new blogger. I have yet to jump on the bandwagon but like you I feel I just may one of these days. Not that I willingly wanna, tho. Hehe..
Happy New Year! :)
i itchy hand wanna switch not long ago but sadly I can't...
reason given... blog too "big" woh..
too many posts or too many comments woh...
cis..
Post a Comment