Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Breakfast and Dinner Report of the Day

How was your first day of raya holidays???

Good???

I had a scrumptious plate of mee goreng for breakfast...




And hot & spicy tom yam noodle for dinner... mmMmmm...



....


But then again, sometimes you just have to let your imagination take control since real life can be quite unexciting at times....



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My breakfast


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And my dinner =)

12 comments:

L B said...

I had fried chicken for lunch, and I am stuffed now.. I want Lormaikai though!

Anonymous said...

okay..so i'll try to think about mee goreng and spicy tom yam noodle when i eat those mamee packed mees ;p

Chen said...

hahhaha..
good imagination..
well..
let me think what I have today..

chee cheong fun
fish ball tang hoon
oh kueh (yam cake)
fruit rojak

:P

rainbow angeles said...

breakfast, i had coffee bean's breakfast set.
lunch, i had la manila's curry mee.
tea time, i had a mug of san francisco's hot chocolate.
dinner... dinner... i gonna skippp!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm, since you've visited my blog, you already know what I had for lunch! LOL!! dinner was steamboat... mmmmm...

Anonymous said...

Muahahaha
I almost resorted to junk food for breakfast and lunch and dinner
That is still great...
Mee goreng and tom yam
:)
It's been sometime since I had one of them
:P

ah nel said...

lunch no eat coz ex-colik not at home and just now balu went her house...eaten kari ciken 3 pieces...

fuhhh...lamn lice...

when u wana kook maki-mi for me?

Redsponge said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
so kelian ah?
pat pat

Unknown said...

aiyooo... these all unhealthy foods la, r u run off budget? try eat oats on breakfast la... it's also cheap but good ma.

Anonymous said...

I had half a sandwich with ham for lunch.Wasn't very hungry.

Ohh I prepared dinner all by myself today (^.^)
My mom wanted to eat steak.Haha.So I did some nice country potato wedges,some salad and yummy steaks.
I think I had too much to eat for dinner!!!I'm so full now.

Wayne said...

aiyoyo, so charm ar? I tot u went Salam Salam from house-to-house? I used to do that back there! ehhee!

Winn said...

i like indo mee ........

hows ur humpty dumpty doing now?

Related Posts with Thumbnails