Pages

Friday, October 27, 2006

Chocolates

Do u remember these chocolates...?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The cute and mini chocolate bars we ate as little kids :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HEE...i remember i used to love these chocolates very much...mainly because its delicious,affordable and i can indulge in chocolates without feeling TOO guilty due to its mini size..muaahahaha...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My mom would always buy a box of these chocolates home for me whenever there's an exam approaching...hee....

The reason??? acc. to my mom its to cheer me up during those bleak times before a big exam...but then again, i think my mom is just worried that i might go crazy during those hectic exam preparation week ...MUAHAHAHA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Care for some chocolates??????

27 comments:

Chen said...

during my time no such chocolates :(

Chen said...

the choc I had in the past was Kiddies Kandos :D

L B said...

I don't recognize these ones, but I do remember some mini chocolates from way back when. Hmm, got me trying to remember what they were called (something famous too) but the mind is not working anymore now...

Anonymous said...

I remember Kiddies Kandos too!! Chen, we same era ler...

I think I've seen these around as well, ate some... no where as good as great choc, of course. bluff kiddies wan, haha!

rainbow angeles said...

I also nvr see before this kiut cokelat... but Kiddies Kandos, yeahhhh!!!

mistipurple said...

i onli remember van houten's.

Winn said...

yea yea i like van houten's like misti !!!

now i only like dark choco.
old dy ma canot eat sweet!

Selba said...

must be chocololate made in Msia, right? :)

Ok... gonna try it someday!!!

p.s: we also got van houten here in indonesia..

Pink Cotton said...

HEY PEOPLE!

believe it or not..these ARE KANDOS!! =)

i only found out last nite too...MUAHAHAHAHA

i think the picture is too blur for u guys to notice the kandos logo on the choco :P

van houten was xpensive back then ... not suitable for a kiddo like me :P

Anonymous said...

I want I want
Look so delicious...
I can never have enough of chocolates
:)

Unknown said...

ahhh... I love chocolate so much. I miss the rectangular shape one, if not mistake by Magnolia, similar like 'Chow Yun Fatt' eat it in his 'Tou San' (God of Gamble) in the movie.

Winn said...

kandos is nama nya?

sounds so weird one. so nandos!

_butt said...

me me me!!

I oni rmb the little choc with elephant logo on the wrappers.. hehehe

ah nel said...

whre is my chockulat???

Anonymous said...

Me me want chocolates too!!!!!!!If eating chocolates had no consequences I think I could have just that for my meals.Mwahahaha!!!Maybe I'd be fed up by a week though!(^.^)

What I like best are chocolates with chunks of biscuits inside... *drooling*

Fish Fish said...

Geee... since when Kandos mini choco turned into such an ugly packaging? Gimme back the classic one!! I wonder if they change the taste too. Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

mini chocolate bars, i wan i wan... but, i think not this kinda brand i used to eat when i was kid le...is the other brand, got red,green,orange and others colour de package...pink cotton, did u eat it?? nice to eat bo?

Pink Cotton said...

zeroimpact:hee..now i know what to give you as a present :P

kenny ng:hmmm i think its this one lo...no?

winn:EEE?u never eat kandos last time meh? :p

_butt:YAY! *whisper*seems that we r the only 2 from the same era here 'x'

ah nel:okok..ur kulat still growing 'x'

angele:MUAHAHAHA...i must always have chocs after my dinner...hmmm does that explain my increasing body weight?

fish fish:LOL..i think the old kandos wrapping with little seikia running around is still available...just that this one has flavor ma :P

pinky piglet:heee ya i think thats another kandos....yup yup i ate a lot liao~...niceee :)

Pink Winnie said...

hehe.. it's delicious la.. i like it very much too.. but in my memory, i don't eat this brand of choc, is another brand..:)

a^ben said...

ai si` this kinda weird thing` must be buy from unaco or where` hahahahah :X

nyonyapenang said...

this type very bahaya wan - so small and i would open piece after piece after piece until gua pun dunno how many i have chomped and swallowed.

Redsponge said...

yeah..this one I know!

But ho...i buy the bigger piece der...

I used to keep the wrappings..not sure still have them not...kekek will try to carigali from my treasury box! ;p

MNG said...

a clone of Kandos

Anyway, my sister and I used to buy my mei mei a tub of smarties everytime we got our monthly pay...

those were the days...

Anonymous said...

maybe PC will love the pink colored smarties. is there a pink colored one???

Wayne said...

looks like black bubble gum. lol!
Never see u chia me eat ler during the visit!... >.>

Chen said...

The old Kiddies Kandos is still available in the market :D
(The one with pict of little children playing in the playground).
I had the opportunity to taste it last year :D
The taste... hahaha.. no need to mention lah.. (in comparison to other chocs we have in the market)

Pink Cotton said...

pink winnie:hehe cute n mini choco :)

a^ben:sikui!okla very cleber ah lu!

nyonyapenang:TRUE TRUE!whici is why i have to keep it beyond my reach..wahaha

red sponge:hee don 4get to show it to me ya?

papercrazy:hmm not clone la..its kandos too

blue danude:and bitter =)
HEY WELCOME BLUE DANUDE!

malau:no la..where got..

wayne:a litle bit la...this is for me and me alone..MUAHAHA

chen:YA YA ...hee still got..but the portion to small for me..LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails