meant to post this up before 12 so that it will still be my halloween post...but blogger has failed on me until now!!!!
Since its halloween 2day!...Im going to follow the steps of many other bloggers and blog about halloween lo!...
So lets post up some spooky pics~ WOOOOO
Mweehehehe...just in case you cant make out what r those...
Those r candles lar!...not ghostly orbs in the cemetery... 'x'
So yeah...this is a pic of a cemetery.................... at NIGHT................on halloween!!!
Creepy enough? :)
Hee...since its All Souls Day on the 2nd of nov...catholics and christians (i suppose?) visit graves of relatives and friends to light candles...
I suggested to take a night walk throught the pathway which leads all the way around the cemetery but someone was against the idea :((
Its a perfect way to spend halloween mah rite?LOL
Hey...if you see anything else besides from the one ive circled in the pic above...pls don tell meeeeeeeeee..AIYERRR ..scared now :S
So after that...i had to follow him on a last minute boys nite out ...MUUUUUUU
I guess sometimes you have to make sacrifices lor....he becomes the stupid person who didnt say much at your outings and you sometimes have to become the stupid-gal-who-forgot-to-bring-your-mouth for the nite at his outings...HAH! :D
And when we reached the place...we were greeted with this!!!!!
Yeah....empty plates!! YIPPEE YAY!
So we ordered drinks lo...
As i was about to wallow in self pity and drink my crysanthemum tea in TOTAL silence....
The waitress gave us ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =))))))
Not bad huh??? Order one cup of measly drink ....they give free ice cream!! WOOHOO!!
Tho the scoop is small la...i finished it in 3 mouthfuls 'x'
As we were about to walk to our cars....we saw 2 guys standing right across the entrance to the restaurant taking pics of the entrance...
He told me...HEY LOOK..BLOGGERS...
So yeah they r bloggers! I mean who else
So its so ez to spot bloggers nowadays... i just have to use my handphone to take pics now on :P
14 comments:
Hahaha! Hepi HalloWinn!
Yeah! It's really easy to spot Bloggers! ;)
I could spot angel three miles away too!!!
angel:HEPI HEPI!...but its over now..BOOO...
LB:hmm like that ho??? did her angel wings give her away? oops 'x'
better late than never. Happy Halloween!
*holds big bag for candy*
happy Halau-Wind :D
I see... I see... ??? inside your photos leh..
nah.. I see lights :P
Happy Halloween!!
Yalo, yalo.. saw camera, bloggers.. very cliched already eh?
Btw, I think I saw something in the pic.. next to the candles you will see..
.. to be continued. LOL
happy halowinnnn!!!!!!
ya bloggers cant live with camera! every thing oso take pic! scary la!!
Oh, u went there hah? That's A's grans' housing estate leh....U shud go and say hello!!!
hehehehehe
Yeah
Happy halloween
:)
I want ice creams
:P
lol. whenever you see people taking pictures, they are bloggers? NO lah! Some take pics for fun and it all depends on their 'LOOK'! LOL! ei, what restaurant is that?
tht day i was having my lunch in a restaurant, the girl sitting on the next table keep taking pictures of her nasi lemak.. another bloggerisme sufferer..
u r the hungry ghost of Halloween... LOL
use handphone very convenient hor.
Hahaha.. Indeed it's so easy to spot. If bloggers having meets, all camera stand-by already :P most of us use compact digital cameras but it's enough to make ppl stare at you. What if those bloggers that are also photogrpahers that lug their DSLRs around? GOSH!!! Imagine that, it's going to attract attentions from every corners heheheh...
Post a Comment