Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Am I Weird?

Have been tagged AGAIN by Zeroimpact!

Boohoohoo, sometimes it makes me wonder what have i done to deserve all these :P

Am supposed to reveal 9 weird facts about myself....am not sure which are considered weird and which arent...so i'll just list them all out and you tell me! =)

Note: A certain red being insisted on helping me list out the 9 weird facts so those in red were contributed by her...



  • I think most of you would have known this already, i do not like to see dirty coins in front of me while i'm eating ... hee :D i might just puke right in front of you if you are lucky enough 'x'
  • I think those green green fungus-thingy (long term spec wearer would understand) which tend to grow on old spectacles are REVOLTING!!! i would just puke if u let me see them near me when im eating..muahahaha
  • Skip more than walk ( I DO NOT!)
  • I can think much more effectively while im in the toilet or the bathroom..! HAHAHA...this is weird...but if u ask some PEOPLE, she would tell you that more often than not, i would return from the bathroom with a certain theory about something. This is to the extent that PEOPLE asked me to move my desk to the toilet :(
  • I develop an almost immediate HATE towards people who cannot pronounce my name correctly!!!! Agrrrrrrr...
  • I develop an almost immediate liking towards people who pronounce my name beautifully :)
  • I hate it when people asks me to speak louder on the phone when i've already been speaking as loud as i could in a quiet office...CANT HEAR ISIT???? GET A HEARING AID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'x'
  • I love everything PINK except for hello kitty,the mouthless cat
  • I have big ears...boohoohoooooooooooooo...i might be mickey mouse reincarnated..oops 'x'
  • Just remembered another weird fact about myself when i went out to buy some stuff just now...I love to smell new,crisp dollar notes and new text books...hee :D (updated)


That's all from me....i hope y'all wont shun me after reading these 9 weird facts...i can assure you im not THAT weird..! :P

Who to tag??????? nahh..i'll be nice n not tag anyone...AT ALL!!!...you may now go out and play in ur sandbox while i play in mine ...

19 comments:

L B said...

LOL at toilet!

P I N K C O T T O N there! Sounds about right...

Anonymous said...

how big are your ears, really? lemme see... *inspect*

ok what!! cute!! ;)

ah nel said...

linkarton...
see i can plolounce ur name so nice...

Chen said...

u must be spending lotsa time inside the toilet that u can come up with certain theory :D
I know certain people enjoy going to toilet cos toilet is the only place whereby they can really sit down & have a good rest. (errr... I'm not talking about u, okie? :D )

hope u wont bok those who pronounce your name wrongly..
scared to call u liao..
later i pronounce your name wrongly then mai jialat? :P

Anonymous said...

The toilet...
I like the skipping part...
and how hard izzit to pronounce pink cotton...
Or something else
Must learn now so don't make mistake later
:)

13th Panda said...

EH EH!i didn't know u hate it when ppl pronounce ur name wrongly!!@@! *trying to recall how i call u last time* @@

eh, ppl owes pronounce my name wrongly one ler..the 1st stranger to pronouce my name BEAUTIFULLY is an ang moh!believe it not..HAHA

Redsponge said...

mwehehehe puke so easily huh? hmm..better go check check 'x'!!!

Pink Cotton said...

LB:YAY! if its not,u wud have gotten a slap right across ur face..OOPS 'x'

may:*cover ears with both hands* noo noo .. boohoohooo

ah nel:OHO! finally i have someone to vent all my anger at..MUAHAHAHA

chen:WAHAHAH cos the toilet is the only quiet place in the whole office ma :) sumore got own 'private room' LOL!

hmm come to think of it,i never hear you pronounce my real name ho!?!?!?

zeroimpact:ya ya u shud learn now to avoid any unwanted consequences..LOL

13thpanda:MWEEE...lemme see....i think u did well in pronouncing my name the first time..YAY!

OMG! really?!!? the ang mo know how to pronounce UR difficult name????LOL

red sponge:MUUUUUUU...i think its urs 'x'

Unknown said...

toilet? wow! next time sit or exam or do ur work all do in toilet can ah? wakakakakaa

rainbow angeles said...

Pssst! U know what, I think I also have a clearer mind when I'm in the toilet! Even when I go weewee, sometimes I get brilliant ideas! And sometimes I remember something which I've forgotten! This weird meh? Someone told me it's becos in the toilet, there's no distraction, just you & your 'business'... so can think better it seems... hmmmm...

*high 5*
:D

Winn said...

so ngam one.

i m at ur blog when u commented on mine! hehehe......

i like the smell of new text book too!! new cash notes i lagi suka!!! esp big big bulk one.

Pink Cotton said...

kenny ng:MUUUUUUU thats wat some people asked me to do loh...asked me to tell my boss that i need to move my desk to the toilet...wahahah

angel:REALLY!?!?!? ya ya ya thats exactly how i feel loh!....YAY! kam cheng!

winn:WAHHHHHHH!...so cun ho?
ERM...wah wah...u kno?last nite i was at the grocery store and as i waited for the cashier to finish kira my purchase, i din realise that i was smelling my RM50 note ..oops 'x'

sengkor said...

the onlt thing i think abt in the toilet is.. 'wht i ate ah yesterday...?'

Chen said...

prefer to call u by your nickname (Ah xxx) mah cos easier :P
cos your name too long liao..
or can i call your chinese name instead? :P

Pink Cotton said...

sengkor:EWWWW does that mean u hv a weak tummy???

chen:SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *drag chen to corner* cannot call my chinese name.........cos sure i wont know u r calling me ..muahaha

Redsponge said...

aisi...@@!! How how how?

*kinteo*

Pink Cotton said...

red sponge:how?!?! u gotta marry me lor!!! 'x'!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely agree with you on no.2 and 5!! Tell u wut, some smart Alec pronounce my name that sounds like 'chewing' gum!!! Grrrrrrrr....

Winn said...

ahhhh!! cant blive u do that!!!! hahahha


aiyo.....u har

i only smell fresh cash from atm!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails